Friday, February 23, 2007

aggghhh Tagged!

It's been ages since the last tag so I guess I'm due for one!
Now, everyone else's responses to this are a whole lot more interesting than this one, but I did obey the rules to the letter and reach for the nearest book!

I was tagged by
Paula in response to the 123 book meme.
So here goes;
1. Find the nearest book
Got it, it was on the shelf next to the desk, but it's one of Hubby's computer books .....
2. Name the book & the author
Javascript Unleashed, by Richard Wagner and R. Allen Wyke
3.Turn to page 123.
OK I'm there...
4. Go to the 5th sentence on the page & copy out the next three sentences onto your blog.
"If it finds a variable, it assigns the value to it."
"In this case, x holds the value 20."
"It always works from right to left, so the expression 20 = x causes an error in Javascript by trying to assign a new value to 20."
5. Tag 3 more people.

Em Gillian Keryn

4 comments:

Gillian said...

Oh Kathy this tag is so much fun... ;o)

Gillian said...

Kathy I'm done, altho I think yours is rather more amusing.. LOL!

Keryn Campbell said...

It's on my blog.

Em said...

Thanks for the tag (even though I didn't have a clue what you meant lol!!!!)

It's on my blog mate!