Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Change of Heart

I wasn't convinced the 2 hearts card I showed the other day was right for my customer's requirements, which is probably why I've not got it ready to send off! Anyway I've done another one and feel happier with this one I think this is more suitable for a 40something years anniversary Golden roses vellum over gold stardream card. tiny rosebuds and the greeting are on a cream card with a lovely shimmer to it - I can't remember what it's called though!

Now if only I can come up with something for hubby's birthday, and get my CJ ready to send I'll be a happy bunny

9 comments:

artfulstampin said...

Very sophisticated and elegant, I like the roses and the ribbons

Michelle said...

Love the roses! Just a beauty :)

Paula J Atkinson said...

So love this card. I love rosebuds.
They are so elegant & the background paper is stunning.
I got the best Valentine's present ever last night, Rick came back with the parts & fixed my boiler!!!
a bath, wow how incredible!! Now I can get some creating done!!!!
My vintage page is almost complete just can't decide on the title the font looks all wrong!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is lovely - so beautiful!

Lythan said...

Kathy I love the other card but i think you are right - this one is more for parents! Sooo... what will you do with the other one? Take off the sentiment and put happy birthday hubby on it?

Debbie @ The Shabby Bungalow said...

I love this card as well Kathy - it is really striking :-)

Debbie
x

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy I am so loving your cards, I think they are all beautiful, I really love this one you have created and the big flower and the two hearts card is really gorgeous.

I hope you have a lovely weekend. And this card making is unreal I am so enjoying myself, I think I needed something else and I am really enjoying making cards.

Best Wishes
carole.

Rachel said...

beautiful and very stylish - but I did love the other one too xxx

Lynne said...

I loved the other card too - it is a lovely card, but I think your right, this one is more in fitting.