Thursday, March 01, 2007

Album Update


Remember the £1 bargain 6x6 album I bought and "tarted" up?

I know I've posted a couple of these pics before but I thought I'd do a January Update and put the whole month's offerings in one place. I only finished the snowy one yesterday - I reckon it's important that I try to do all the pages for a month during the following month or it will all just run away from me - so come the end of March - please feel free to remind me about February's photos!
So this time I only made it by the skin of my teeth, didn't I?

Snow:
I used paper from a (very) old Self Addressed kit for the background, I think it's a Junkitz paper. I got my sticky mitts on the fab, gorgeous glitter paper pad from DCWV the other day and right at the back is a little set of the most wonderful black and white glittery papers - the dotty, stripy paper I've used for the border and the journalling is one of them. The photos are mounted on silver mirror card, I found some really loosely woven silver ribbon and pulled it apart to add a few strands around each photo - it looks a bit like that silver lametta stuff you get on Christmas trees. Lettering is QK Katie alpha cut in white glitter card. The snowflakes are punchies and the little snowflake eyelet was attatched very very quietly with MY NEW CROP A DILE. YAY!
The January divider page:

Made with papers from the January SA Kit
New Year's Day Cake:
Crate Papers from the gorgeous Holly collection
At least I have more choice for photos for February's pages. I suppose I should start thinking about what to do with them now then.

7 comments:

Beckie said...

Hello! Love the pages, you're certainly getting the scrappin bug! Tee Hee! x

Anonymous said...

Really fab pages, Kathy, you'll have a stunning album at the end of the year, a real keepsake. This scrapping stuff is addictive, isn't it? ; )

Anonymous said...

wow wee already this is hsaping up to be a super duper album. Love it kathy!!

Em said...

Loving your pages Mrs B, as always....

I wish I had your discipline to be so organised.

What a lovely keepsake you will have at the end of the year.

Keryn Campbell said...

Your album is just yummy. I will definitely be reminding you about February just so that I can have a look see.

Rhi said...

Gorgeous Kathy, the snow page is just fantastic! Cant wait to see february's page! Rhi x

Karva said...

Remember you said nag on bumbleberry...... well were is the next LO???????
these are fantastic, well done :)