Thursday, May 03, 2007

The End is Nigh

Well, here I am back with the last few photos of Aimee's book. I decided to make a little pocket on the gack cover so she could use it for other odds and ends that she might like to keep.




The only other thing left to show is the little maxe book I added to one of the inside pages - this was probably not the most sensible thing to do tbh, but they are such fun. I tweaked it to make a few less pages in it, but there are still a couple of hidey holes for secret tags.

Here are some of the pages. The plan is that she can add pictures or bits to them as she wants to - I suppose I should mention that in there somewhere - maybe a message on one of the secret tags would be cute.

Only problem is, now I've finsihed showing this I'm going to have to get busy making more stuff to show on here, aren't I?
Oh well, it's not as though I don't have a list as long as my arm of other projects and crafty tasks that I must get on with.

I've got visitors arriving today, but they're only here for a couple of days so hopefuly I'll get time to play over the weekend. Bank Holiday here in the UK on Monday so a longer weekend than usual - hope the weather stays fine - got garden chores lined up for us.

And of course there's that Blog Candy for Jeanne to get sorted too ;-)

2 comments:

*Jeanne* said...

Hey there Kathy,

Gorgeous album.. just gorgeous! You work always amazes me! Maybe some of your mojo will rub off on me.

blog candy.... yummmmmm!

Hugs from across the pond!

Di said...

Aimee's book is so beautiful she will treasure it forever. You've made such a lovely job of it.

Di