Thursday, September 20, 2007

Right up my Boulevard!

My new SA Kit arrived yesterday, and the papers are just fab this month - they are all from the Boulevard Collection by MME, all shades of blue and green and all double sided, patterned on one side, plain on the other.

I love them sooooo much that, shock horror, I've made a card with them already! This one's for my Uncle's birthday which is on Monday, so I've just been up to the post box with that and a stack of other stuff that was sitting waiting. Obviously if I'd been a bit more organised and got all this finished yesterday then I wouldn't have got thoroughly drenched in the downpour which started just as I left the house, would I?I've taken the photo this way so that all the chipboard bits show up nicely. Papers & Bazzill all SA Kit as above.
Chipboard square, monogram and oval thingie are from various palces, brads, ribbons and eyelets from stash

ps

is everyone else getting messages in German when they upload a blogger post?

10 comments:

Nick said...

Gorgeous card Kathy-just my colours too!

yep-I'm getting stuff in German on blogger too

Rachel said...

Scrummy - and Ya - definitely very confusing especially when you have been tiddling with blogs like me today

Rachel

Lythan said...

Mine only arrived today. Well worth the wait. I have started thinking about not subscribing (!)but then they produce goodies like this.
ps ja

Angelnorth said...

This is great Kathy - very masculine without being too 'macho' IYSWIM.

Yep, I'm getting the odd bit of German from Blogger too. It's also stopped putting the title of the post that's been commented on in the title of the e-mail notification it sends :0S

Kaz said...

Oooo I love those papers and the card is brilliant, lucky you being sent stuff to play with.

Yep I get German on my blog lol.

Anonymous said...

This is a brilliant card - I find it difficult to get male cards to look "right" and this just does the ticket!!

German here too!!

Vanessa.

SueH said...

Great card Kathy.

I really wish I had ordered that kit now.

Deb said...

I love this card, absolutely perfect, love the layering!

yes to the German, I wondered if I just hadn't noticed it before!

Jukie said...

Oh its a great card i love the colours!

Gillian said...

Oh Kathy you make that kit SING!
Beautiful Card!

no German here