Monday, March 10, 2008

Wish Upon a Star; Crafty Templates (2)

In my Crafty Templates kit, shown in my last post in case you missed it was the fab paper I used for this card.
Leo's templates always give you scope to develop your own ideas, you're not just stuck to using them in one way. In fact I find that as I work on one project more ideas on what to do with the templates start to weedle their way into my head.
Anyway, here's my take on the "Wish Upon a Star" template which you get as part of the March Crafty Templates download, and using more inspirational stuff from the March paper'card and embellishment kit
The letters and star patterns come from the Template set and all the paper and card is from the Birthday Star Goodies kit. I gave the star the Cuttlebug Swirls embossing folder treatment. Ribbon and some of the gems used to embellish the card are also from the kit.

At this point I was going to share some pics of my "stunted" tulips - but Blogger is having an off day and although I've tried numerous times now, it won't let me load any more photos. Maybe tomorrow, eh

3 comments:

Carol said...

wow, thats lovely kathy. Really jumps out at you x

LAZY-TROUT said...

Love It Kathy!!! Its brill - have to say I love the papers.

Kaz said...

Brilliant card, you can't beat a bit of cuttlebugging!