Sunday, June 01, 2008

Bubbly Funk Sneaks 2

Here's a card I forgot to show using those lovely Promenade papers from WRMK that I mentioned a while back. I used a card from Self-Addressed for the base of this one. I had an email last week toi say that their June kit would be the last ever SA kit as Jen and Jarred have decided to quit the business and spend more time doing other things. I'm going to miss my little box of goodies arriving from the US each month. Might have to source another little transatlantic goodie box!

More little tasters for what might be heading your way if you subscribe to the June Bubbly Funk crafting kit...........

2 comments:

Wendy said...

OOOh this is a super card and I love the colours. Wendy x

Angelnorth said...

Oooh, I like the shaped front on this one Kathy! Looks like it should have a CD inside it somehow!