Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Beautiful book

I'm listening to Coldplay's Viva la Vida atm. Actually I've listened to it at least once a day since it landed on my doormat a couple of days after it was released - and if that makes me sound sad, mad or just bonkers, well so be it. I just love this album, I think it's fab - it was worth the long long time we've had to wait for it.

Anyway - on to crafty stuff!

I'm so thrilled with my Bubbly Funk Circle Journal!

It arrived home this week after travelling around the country since the beginning of October last year, and I really couldn't be more chuffed with the results of it's epic journey. All those involved have done a fab job - and considering I was asking an awful lot when I said (with a little bit of aprehension):
"In this Circle Journal I want you to share your favourite crafty stash with me...."
I'm absolutely thrilled that no-one held back - they really did use that stash and the resulting pages are wonderful - maybe we should use our facvourites more often if this is the sort of thing we manage when we do!

So, huge thanks to Rosie, Karen, Ann, Tracey, Di O, Linda, Caroline, and Di W. Not long now till it starts all over again and a new CJ begins it's travels....

Here is my lovely "Stash Attack" - you can click on the photos for a closer look

The cover
The Intro and my own pageThe pages by my talented forum friends
The sign-in pages

9 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Looks lush Kathy! I think I could have put names to several of the LOs without your labelling - funny how you get to recognise people's style, huh?

Di said...

What a beautiful book Kathy. Like Joanne I think I could recognise many of the styles too.

Canne said...

It is wonderful.......

Kaz said...

Wow Kathy that CJ is fab, no wonder you love it!

Karen said...

Its turned out beautiful Kathy. Lovely to see it as my entry was early. X

Nikki said...

This is stunning and very inspiring!
Never done a CJ before but I can see the appeal with this one, well done all who contributed.

Sue said...

What a wonderful keepsake, Kathy.
Sue x

Unknown said...

It's gorgeous Kathy!
xx

Kathy said...

this turned out well loos like you had a good cj team!