Sunday, April 12, 2009

Candy Anyone?

Happy Easter
I hope your Easter Day is a bit nicer than it is here, where we're into the third day of grotty wet weather. boohoo.

I thought I'd post a ltttle collage of the blog candy I've got on offer over on the Sketch File.

Its still a work-in-progress, but its nearly done and I'm having a fab time making it. As I've said here before I'm not as kind and generous as some - so if you want this little bit of candy you'll have to do more than just leave a message -to get your hands on this you need to make a card following THIS sketch and then leave a message to tell me where I can see it. Only then will your name go into my virtual hat. Check the Sketch File for more info.
You can also find the links for the cards already made using this and the other sketches.
If you use any of the sketches just leave a message and I'll add your link to the relevant list.

Right, I guess I'd better go and get on with making it then!

Thanks for dropping by, please leave a message to say you've called!

4 comments:

Steph said...

Any kind of candy, especially something that you have spend time and effort on IS very generous and very kind of you. The sneak peaks of it look gorgeous and well worth winning. Thanks for the chance. x

Angelnorth said...

Looks fab Kathy and very "you" even if we can only see little bits of it on the peeks!

Smileygem said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog - a bit of a serious post I know but I wanted to put it 'out there' somehow. I love your blog, I really wish I could do mine but I just can never get into it!!

Karen said...

oooo I love the colours you have chosen Kathy X