Sunday, May 03, 2009

Sketch File Update

I loaded a new sketch onto the Sketch File blog yesterday, so please check it out and see if you can come up with a card using it - I'd love to see what you make.

This is the card I've made using the sketch - its quite an achievement for me to have the card and sketch ready to go at the same time lol!
I used:
White DL card
Blonde Moments - the green paper
Bazzill - red card
Ribbon Oasis - Football ribbon
Craft Robo - letters and footballs

I won't go into detail about how long it too to make the football template.....

I have this crazy idea that I could make up versions of this card with different backgrounds and wording, then just add the embellishments to suit the recipient.
Obviously I won't ever be so organised, but one can dream!
You can find the sketch HERE

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The card is great Kathy. I can imagine it did take a while to make the Robo templates. x

Karen said...

Gorjus work Kathy. Love the 80th birthday card.

Love Karen xxx