Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Playing with Paper

Looking around my favourite crafty websites and blogs yesterday I came across a great video tutorial on the Cosmo blog, showing how to make some really fab little flowers.
As I'm waiting for some glitter glue to dry on another project it seemed a waste of time not to have a try at making some of these flowers.

Please bear in mind that these are the first three I've made and I know the "leaves" are really rough, but what do you think? cute aren't they?

I'm quite chuffed at how they turned out. Not sure what I'll do with them, mind you! They are a bit bulky to put on anything except boxed cards, but would look good on top of a box, or as a trim for a special gift I think.
I might have a little play and see if I can adapt the idea to make really mini ones too.

That's it, all for now - just wanted to share these straight away lol

6 comments:

Kaz said...

I don't blame you for sharing them straight away Kathy, they are beautiful. You could use them for loads of tarting up projects.

Karen said...

oooo ooooo oooooooo I love these Kathy!!! X

Classroomfree said...

They are fabulous!

Janice said...

ooh these must be the big sisters of the 'sloppy poppy' lol Gorgeous, can you give us the link to the tutorial please?

Angelnorth said...

They turned out great Kathy, love em!

Traceyr said...

oooo I'm liking these. I'll have to investigate that tutorial. Thanks for the nod. :)