Monday, November 23, 2009

Two Crafty Templates

There's a fabulous new Template set available now from the Crafty Templates WEBSITE. Lots of lovely new designs from the wonderful Leo and most of them are so adaptable that they'll not just ve good for Christmas but othertimes too - and of course they're not only for cards.

The Add-on Goodies kit this month is a download of printable papers that are really pretty and lovely to use.
I used some of them for these two cards

First is a little Snowflake Cupcake card
My second card uses the more Christmassy set of papers, but I also added in some Kraft and red card from my stash as I thought the heart design had a lovely "homespun" look about it

I'll be back tomorrow with my favourite template from this set.

Sorry this is a bit on the short side - just like me, then really lol

7 comments:

Karen said...

Gorgeous as always Kathy XXX

Julia Dunnit said...

Short maybe, but great nonetheless!

Unknown said...

I really really like these ... especially the colours on the second one ... what a fabulous combination!

Vicky said...

Fab cards Kathy. Must check out the website. I love Leo's templates. :)xx

Hazel said...

Had to laugh at the comment about 'short'. Short, but definitely sweet - lovely cards. I'm going now to check out that template website. x

Kaz said...

Love these Kathy xx

Angelnorth said...

Fab cards, love the homespun look of the second one especially!