Thursday, March 18, 2010

Camera Fund, Photo Album, Word Book Pictures

hmmm, could that be called a "snappy" title?  Sorry, I just can't resist a pun should the chance of using one present itself!

Thursday is "my" day over on Bubbly Scrumptious, but before I show the next set of pages for my Word Book I thought I'd put the photos of the little cheque holder and photo album I made for Izzy's birthday.  She's saving up for a "proper" camera so it seemed appropriate to use the Quickutz camera die on the front of the wallet

I'll draw up a diagram on how to make this wallet and put it on my blog in a day or two as things like this are so much nicer to present cash or cheques in than just tucking the money or a cheque inside a birthday card, aren't they?

I made the album from a couple of sheets of chipboard and filled it with pages cut from various colours of Bazzill to match and tone with the colours of the MME Breaking Free papers I used for the covers.  I used my Bind-It-All to put it all together
Also used : glitter brads, various fabric flowers, spotty grosgrain ribbon, lots of organza ribbon. chipboard corner, Robo cut lettering

For last week's Word Book pages I travelled west to New York City, but this week I'm heading a long way east of the UK and my location is Singapore.  I must say that I much preferred Singapore to New York!  It's definitely somewhere I'd be happy to visit again, it's such an intriguing, vibrant place.
Anyway, here are the pages, you can see more about what I've used on the Bubbly Scrumptious BLOG

Oooooh look at that, there's another letter clue for what the letters of my book will spell out when it's all put together....

Right, I've got my DCM card to do today and I really really must get that card order finished and sent off, so I'd better stop waffling and get busy

8 comments:

Annie said...

I really love all your projects. You make things so very special.
A x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

The album's gorgeous Kaz ;)
Anne xx

Karen said...

mmm...wonder where you are off to next haha! Lovely pages XXX

Kaz said...

All are fab projects Kathy xx

Hazel said...

Fab crafting - love the idea of the wallet. I've never been to NY, but enjoyed Singapore very much x

Angelnorth said...

Fab stuff, I love the little cheque presentation wallet and the photo album looks great - Izzy will enjoy filling that up, I'm sure!

Janice said...

Lovely work. I like the simplicity of the camera wallet.

tracy said...

all very lovely stuff :)