Thursday, May 06, 2010

Late Today....

 Bet you though I wasn't going to be blogging today!
A late afternoon blog update today - mainly because I've been doing my DCM card for tomorrow and the darned thing was being awkward.  Do you have days when even the simplest of things either won't work at all or take far longer to do than they really should?

Anyway, I did actually finish the card on my WOYWW desk shot yesterday (and last week for that matter) so I thought I'd pop in here quicly and show you how it turned out in the end.
 These gorgeous, Summery Bo Bunny papers are from the Flower Child collection from Charmed Cards and Crafts.
Karen at Charmed has 
I cut flower motifs from a couple of the papers to layer up for the flower in the aperture and also for the base flower on the front of the card.
Aperture cut with Nesties scalloped circle die
Lace, wired flower, tiny buttons and ribbon from my stash
 I must add (though I don't really want to as it might reduce my chances of winning it) that Karen at Charmed has some wonderful blog candy on offer just now....oh, all right then I'll give you the link....Charmed Blog Candy Link

That's all for today, I'll be back soon with more crafting
 thanks for looking  



9 comments:

tracy said...

thats lovely kathy :) nice and bright :)

Kaz said...

I love that card Kathy and I'm not really a yellow kinda girl. Gorgeous flowers xx

Smita said...

Wow!! I love the bright colors!

Janice said...

Nice card Kathy.

Angelnorth said...

The aperture looks really effective Kathy, great card!

Jay said...

What a yummy card xx

cookcreateread said...

That is lovely Kathy! Love the spirally flower thingies - makes me think of Spirograph that I had as a kid!

Becky said...

What a beautiful card Kathy! Love those papers!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!!
xx

Karen Mortensen said...

Totally gorgeous card Kathy! Love it!!

Good luck in the draw :-)
xxx