Wednesday, July 14, 2010

WOYWW, 2 cards and a Reminder

Minimum chat, maximum pictures (well, three, anyway!) today, I think!

First; if you enjoy using LO sketches for your cards and projects and would like to help me get more people using the ones I share on my other blog, please check HERE for more info on how you can showcase your work on The Sketch File BLOG

Next....
Two cards using the same template from the latest Crafty Templates set.
I love the "tropical Flowers" template and have used it for both these cards and also for another one I'll show tomorrow.  More about Crafty Templates HERE

I've used October Afternoon "Fly A Kite" papers, plus lots of bits and pieces from the Crafty Goodies Kit for these cards.  Lace and Card Candy from my stash.  Frames on the first card were cut with a Robo template I converted from one I found on a graphics program.

Last, but not least here's my WOYWW photo for this week.  Click HERE if you're still in the dark about Julia's Wonderful Wednesday  Webwander!

Right, back to the card I started this morning - the one on my desk in the photo above.

Phew, it's all go round here, you know!

22 comments:

Karen said...

Oh I do love the way you layer up your papers for your cards Kathy...they always looks so luxurious honey. These are stunning!

Now then...your desk is looking a bit tidy m'dear...I can see nearly all of your mat!!! XXX

Twiglet said...

Fab cards Kathy!

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

I like the first card the best of the two, but they are both great cards!
~Paula

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous cards kathy and love seeing what's on your workdesk today....big hugs kath xxx

Kaz said...

Love those cards Kathy, but you need more mess on your desk!! xxx

Mummylade said...

great workplace, all very handy

Helen said...

Lovely cards and a great desk.

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Gorgeous cards Kathy, lovely and bright :-)
Anne xx

Sue said...

Hi Kathy
oh so much stash round your desk, two gorgeous cards, have good eve, sue,x

Unknown said...

Fabulous cards and another fab shot of your desk ... have a good week X

NUTHINBUTDABUG said...

NICE SETUP! LADYBUG1376@HOTMAIL.COM

donnalouiserodgers said...

I just went 'ah' out loud and made the dog jump - what a lot of stuff you have in that space - I fear it may all collapse unless one adopts a strategic removal of things?

Dx

lisa said...

You are far too organised Kathy and far too tidy. You put me to shame.
I love your cards, the flowers are gorgeous and the shapes on the first one look great.
I love your sketch site by the way. I'm always getting stuck with cards and it's lovely to know there's somewhere to go for inspiration.
Hugs Lisax

Spyder said...

Love love love your cards, specially the sorry one...love the inking and your crafty space look very tidy this week! ave a great woyww,
(((Lyn))

Mandy said...

gorgeous gorgeous cards! lovely tidy desk too!

hugs m xx

Darcy Marshall said...

gorgeous cards, really love all the layers and edges.

Kathy said...

great flowers on the cards

Julia Dunnit said...

Love th e cards Kathy - specially the printed 'bow type onthe second - nice. Your desk looks a bit calm and prepared...you're in the groove today then gal!

Kate said...

Lovely cards, like the big butterfly in your work space.

** Kate **

Anonymous said...

Two gorgeous cards! I just love the lovely colours.
Hugs xx
Pat

peggy aplSEEDS said...

great space and i love the way you layer papers, especially for the flowers

Anneliese said...

Gorgeous cards ... Love your Workspace though .. lot's of stash to rummage through :D x