Sunday, May 15, 2011

Master Chef!

It's the Funky Fifteenth today and over on Get Funky! it's my turn to be the Hostess of the Month.  To really challenge the Funky Hand Gang and all those wonderful crafters who play along with us each month, I've come up with a fiendish ingredients list for things that must appear on whatever project they care to create.
This is the list of ingredients:
3 different papers
5 flowers
2 buttons
1 piece of ribbon (may be chopped to your preference)
Seasoning of pearls, gems etc
At least one Funky Hand product must be used on your project
Once more Anice has created a special Funky Freebie paper which you can use for this challenge if you like.  This month there's a lovely Kraft style paper to be collected for free for the duration of this challenge - then it will disappear for ever!
Here's the card I made to start the pot a-cookin'
I used the Funky Freebie for the lower layer (embossed with Cuttlebug's Distress Stripes folder), and I used it again for the top layer - but this time I over-printed it with one of the new Rainbow Stripey Stripes designs and I just love the way it turned out!
There's lots more about how I made this card on the Get Funky! blog and I really hope you will head over there and see how it all works.  Every month there's a "download of your choice" prize on offer too, so it's definitely worth joining in.
Every 2 or 3 days throughout the month a different member of the team adds the project they've made for the challenge to the blog, so there's a constant stream of ideas and inspiration over there.
 You can find Get Funky! HERE
You can find the Funky Hand shop HERE

That's all for today, thanks for visiting ♥♥♥

6 comments:

Janice said...

oooh err...Crafting doesn't get tougher than this lol! Sorry I couldn't resist. Lovely card Kathy, I like the different 'layers' of pattern.

Traceyr said...

Great card Kathy. :)

Angelnorth said...

Great stylish look to this Kathy and lol at Janice's Masterchef!

Natty said...

Fab card Kathy - it really pops! :oD

Jo said...

Fantastic Card, Kathy :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Kathy, really striking...x