Monday, June 13, 2011

June Sketch Update

First of all - my sympathies to all those, who like me suffer from hayfever!  It's sooooo bad atm, isn't it?  I must have gone through a whole box of tissues over the weekend (thank goodness for Kleenex Balsam or my poor nose would be red-raw by now).
It rained all day yesterday (good news for the garden so I don't mind too much) - on Saturday evening we had the most incredible storm with thunder lightning and hailstones - which completely covered the grass in white stuff!
 Any way back to today.
June Sketch
I'm not showing anything new today, but I wanted to mention how chuffed I am to see some fab new links for projects made with both the May and June sketches over on The Sketch File.  It's such a thrill when people join in and make things using the sketches and I love to go and visit to see what they've made.  The links can be found in a couple of places over on The Sketch File if you'd like to follow them too.
Today there's a June update over there with gorgeous new cards made by Jackie and Lynda using the June sketch so it's definitely worth a visit to see what they've been busy with!
May Sketch



Back tomorrow with the First Holy Communion card I was asked to make - and keep forgetting to blog!
Hope you have a lovely day, Thanks for visiting

No comments: