Thursday, September 06, 2012

September on The Sketch File

Last posting for today's Big Blog Catch Up session!

A new sketch comes out on the first Tuesday of each month over on The Sketch File, so September's LO idea is now live
This is my first project using the "Over the Hill" sketch
I wanted to shrink the sketch and see how it worked in an aperture (yes, I'm still in hole-making mode haha).  I thought it would be fun if the sketch part showed through the aperture, with the full image showing once the card was opened.  I should have cut my aperture higher up to make it work, but as usual I didn't think it through before I started die-cutting, so the cupcake is a bit stunted!
The cupcake and candles are hand cut because they are such easy shapes to do
Here's the sketch - I hope you'll join in with us this month - you can link any crafting project you fancy, as long as we can see the sketch in there, it counts!
We add new projects to the BLOG over the course of the month, so please keep visiting to see what's new from the team.

No comments: