Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring Scrapling

Well, I'm not impressed with the weather - just as it looked like Spring might actually have arrived the chilly temperatures and even some of that bizarre white coloured rain :) have returned.
I mean - the Met Office app on my phone says "feels like -8"1  Now that's not funny, not one bit!  grrrr....or should that be brrrr?

Anyway, here's a a bright yellow scrapling card to bring a little ray of sunshine to this cold and windy day
Base card is ribbed Kraft card
other card is Bazzill in cream, green and yellow
Cream ribbon, cream lace, deep pink velvet ric-rac
Cats Eye Chalk Inks; various
Sentiment and flower decal - home made using printable decal paper from Crafty Computer Paper
Border Punch; EK Success
Flower Die; Memory Box
Leaf - a freebie die-cut with an order from Dies to Die For
Embossing Folder; Cuttlebug

Off to make a hot chocolate now!
Please come again soon


4 comments:

Kaz said...

I'm on my way for a hot choc and can I have marshmallows in mine?
Love this scrapling and I so wish it was as bright and warm outside as it is on this xxx

Sanderella said...

This is so pretty! You do make very nice things.

Sue said...

Love the bright coloured background on this teamed with the deep pink of the braid.
Sue x

Adele said...

Great card Kathy, love the warming sunny yellow! xx