Thursday, September 05, 2013

Salt and Pepper

I've made a card using fabulous Funky Hand papers and the new LO on the Sketch File this time.


This is a gorgeous paper download called "Salt and Pepper" - I love this set and it's always good to find a good excues to use them.
To start with I printed 8 designs to fit 4 on either side of a piece of a4 white Bazzill card.  This way the designs are nice and small for using on small images.
All the cutting out was done on Craft Robo from some templates I made quite a while ago - it makes the work of making templates worthwhile when you can trot the same ones out again....and again, especially as it's easy to slightly alter the shapes and sizes to get the smae shape looking a little bit different.
Here's my card

Materials and Tools:
All patterned papers "Salt and Pepper" download from Funky Hand
Kraft card blank, Smooth white card
White Bazzill for printing on to
Bakers Twine, Black cord, Natural Twine
Craft Robo for Gifts, Balloons and Zig-zags etc
Crafters Companion Petite Dots embossing folder used on the diagonal
September LO from The Sketch File

That's all for today, I've got to get on because it's Daring day tomorrow and I've not started my card yet .....panic.....

Thanks for visiting - hopefully there'll be something new here tomorrow too.....

2 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Very stylish monocrhome look Kathy, fabcard!

Brenda said...

Kathy, you ROCK! This is absolutely stunning! I love the patterned papers and that embossed background. CLEVER use of the balloons too!