Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Cherrylicious

 One of the cards I made with the latest batch of gorgeous Crafters Companion embossing folders has been shown on their FaceBook page today, so I thought I'd blog it here too.

I'm really lucky to be a member of the Die'sire Design Team for Crafters Companion - as I get to play with lots of lovely dies, embossing folders and other goodies from Crafters Companion and their other manufacturers and suppliers
I've made this card using the Embossalicious 6x6 folder "Cherrylicious"


Info:
Centura Pearl card was embossed with Embossalicious 6x6 folder "Cherrylicious"
I then inked the folder with red ink and embossed some plain white card and vut this panel down to fit over the same patterned area on the larger image.
Both panels were matted onto red card
Sentiment was pc generated
Wide ribbon with silver sparkly bits, Red satin ribbon
Tools:
Embossalicious 6x6 folder "Cherrylicious" from Crafters Companion
Circle punch for sentiment
Red circle cut with Craft Robo

If you are on FB it would be great if you could pop over to the Crafters Companion page and leave a message ;)

Thanks for visiting


4 comments:

Traceyr said...

oo I thought that red paper was patterned paper you had bought and not that you had made yourself, looks great Kathy. :)

Cath said...

This looks great. Is the Cherrylicious not an A4 folder or do they do a 6X6 as well??

Kathy said...

Hi Cath
I think several of the Embossalicious designs come in different size formats - which great....though difficult to choose which would be most useful, maybe :)

It's definitely the 6x6 that I have though

Kaz said...

This is so cute Kathy, lucky you with all those goodies xxx