Monday, March 03, 2014

Minted

As usual I'm a bit late blogging about the latest "Forgotten Funky" - a revisit to some of the older Funky hand download collections which are still there but often passed over in favour of the brand new ones.
Every month one of these collections is chosen and the Funkettes get busy crafting new things to show off the "old" designs and remind people how fab they are.
Minty Madness is this month's Forgotten Funky and you can see all the lovely things that the team made HERE, on the Get Funky and Craft Inspiration blog
It wasn't until I went to save the photos of my project that I realised that I had actually never used this collection myself!  So you see, delving into the archives really does bring out new treasures :)


I made another box using Spellbinders Nesties dies.  I've been meaning to do a tutorial on how to make these for one of my GF+C project posts and this time I even remembered to so some photos as I was going along - so if you are interested in seeing how to do it pop by next weekend.



Materials and Tools
All papers: Minty Madness by Funky Hand, printed onto cardstock
Ribbon, Ink
SU Blossom Punch (contact Sharon for more info)
Dies: Spellbinders Nesties Labels 26, MFT Die'Namics swirl
Cereal packet chipboard

I have loads of catch-up-blogging to do so hopefully will get some more posts written soon.
Thanks for visiting today

5 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Lovely fresh and pretty green shades and lots of lovely details as always on your gift box - delightful!

Karen said...

This is lovely Kathy x

Kath said...

It is a really pretty box. Love the colour.

Kaz said...

Very pretty Kathy, love the way you make your flowers xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeously green Kathy! Really pretty. x