Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Sketchy Scraps

I've used oddments of papers left over from making my card for last week's "Forgotten Funky" to make my first Sketch File April project.  It's always quite a surprise when I find that, "yes, there is enough in that little pile of left-over bits to make another card!"  Even if, as in this case I had to patch a couple of strips together - but you can't see that because the joins are under other parts of the sketch hehe

This is the April Sketch from The Sketch File - I've stuck pretty close this time
Materials and Tools
Papers: Funky Hand 'Retro Fun Wordbook' download.
Memory Box Fabulous Phlox die set, Dewdrops, home-made decal sentiment

That's it, thanks for visiting, I hope you'll pop back soon

4 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Fresh and pretty and the white space keeps it under control - great job!

Karen said...

Very very pretty Kathy...inspires me to use up more of my scraps :-D xxx

Hazel said...

Great way to use up scraps - lovely and colourful and interesting x

Traceyr said...

oo oo beautiful card and there must be some leftovers for me to play with on my desk - off to see. :)