Friday, June 13, 2014

Man, Oh Man!

For Beckie's challenge on The Daring Cardmakers it's all about the men this week. She's not only asking for a card for a man, but she also wants it to be a shaped card AND have the numbers 2 and 1 on it!  Not asking for much then, eh?

As usual the design team have risen to the challenge and made some brilliant cards (loads of inspiration to refer to for future "man" cards, which is good!)

I made a card in the shape of a "proper" style mini - I hate that new so-called mini, it's like a gross caricature of the real thing!

Nothing much to add about this one.  I made a template for cutting all the various bits on the Silhouette Cameo, then stuck them together. 
 
Usually when I do cards like this I add the wheels on brads so that the whole card will push along on "working" wheels, but I need to tweak the template a bit so that the base section allows that.  No doubt I will have forgotten by the time I want to use this one again....

So, a very short post today.  I hope you like the idea of this challenge and feel inspired to join in with us this week
Thanks for visiting


4 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Oooh, that's a really fun card Kathy - love it!

Kath said...

I love it too. It's a splendid mini .

Anonymous said...

Fab card Kathy and it just so happens to be just like my mini, same colours and everything! x

Papercrafting Princess said...

Loving all the cute details!