Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Butterflies

After looking at the "Kensington Border" die (Memory Box) for ages, I finally went and bought it - probably because using the Cosmo border last week reminded me just how pretty, and versatile these border dies are.

So without further ado (ie without leaving it sitting in the box for weeks before using it) here's another card  made for the current LO on The Sketch File, and some lovely Funky Hand papers that were already on my desk - printed out for some project or other that I can't even remember now!
 

Materials and Tools
Papers: Little Princess download (Funky Hand)
White Bazzill card for printing
Various pearls and enamel dots, Peachy-Pink Seam Bimding
"Kensington Border" die (Memory Box)
Scalloped Circle Nestie (Spellbinders)
Decal sticker sentiment

Here's the sketch - I twisted it 90degrees clockwise
 
Luscious Little Layers sketch from The Sketch File
I love those papers, the colour palette is just beautiful, like a great big bowl full of Italian ice cream and sorbet ;)
I made the sentiment piece quite thick by cutting several layers of the die

Thanks for looking, please pop by again soon - it would be great if you'd leave a comment :)

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Very pretty. Love the colours and the die is gorgeous.

Angelnorth said...

Really pretty take on the sketch, looks lovely with the delicate border!

Brenda said...

This is a winner! I love those colors and yes, they also remind me of ice cream or sorbet...Very refreshing color palette. The border die is incredible. It looks so intricate and elegant. You always amaze me with your fabulous, creative designs!