Friday, October 23, 2015

Tempting Treats

Gez is our challenge setter over at The Daring Cardmakers this week and says:
"This week we would like to see your
Tempting Treats
As the year starts to come to a close and in the northern hemisphere as we slip towards winter, colder, darker mornings.. (I won't mention the rest !!)

 Let's cheer our spirits with something tempting!

The Design Team have lots of inspiration and lovely treats to share with you and I hope you can join in the fun!  
Happy creating, Gez ♥"
 Having thought for a while about which temptation I could make a card depicting, I finally decided on chocolate.  Well of course.  
I think I must be in a bit of a "shaped cards" mood after the piano card I made for last week's challenge because this week I've gone down the same road and made my card resemble a great big bar of chocolate. 
I had a lot of fun with this one, and not a single calorie in the whole bar!

Info:
Custom-sized, top folding card blank
Chocolate brown card
scrap cereal box chipboard
Purple card
White and Silver card scraps
Aluminium Foil
White Ink pad. Brown Ink pad
Dies:
DieNamics Square Stack
Creative Expressions "Enjoy"
Creative Dies (CraftStash UK): Labels and Borders, Nesting Doorplates
Punch:
XCut Small (1.5cm) square punch 
Stencil:
Hero Arts "Stylish Borders" and
"Vintage Frames"
I hope you'll head over to The Daring Cardmakers Blog to find more tempting treats....
Thanks for visiting today, it would be great if you'd leave a message

10 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Mmmmm, looks yummy! Fab chocolately card and the purple/silver combo is perfect!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Yes Please, I want some awesome creation with chocolate too! Great job

Brawny x said...

This is amazing. You are so clever. I'd never be able to recreate this. Fab work x

Karen said...

Wow! That is so realistic Kathy!!!! Fantastic my lovely x

Dawn said...

Your card has just reminded me that you can't buy my favorite chocolate here in France. Now I need some!

Laine said...

Such a clever and detailed creation Kathy!
Laine
xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy this is a fantastic card it made me feel hungry when I saw it. Hugs Jackie

Jan said...

Ohh I could just eat this xx Jan

Unknown said...

Oh Kathy this is superb, and looks so yummy too, hugs xxx

Gez Butterworth said...

Fab-U-LouS ♥♥♥