Thursday, May 05, 2011

Mother And Son

The families of both sets of my In-Laws are beset with May birthdays. As mentioned yesterday, I cunningly made two cricket themed cards back in March - the one I kept is for Hubby's brother.  His wife and son also have May birthdays so here are the cards I've made for them,
 I used:
Robot from Funky Hand's Craft the year Away CD
Papers from Bo Bunny's "Blast Off 6x6 pad (Charmed Cards and Crafts)
Bazzill card (green, red and orange),
From stash: brads, 2 sizes googly eyes, wire, bakers twine (I think it came off a parcel!), tiny buttons
Computer generated sentiment on "Balloon"

It was a lovely change to make a girly card for his mum, so I may be guilty of being a bit OTT with this next one hehehe
More Bo Bunny and lots of pretty things!
I used:
All papers from Bo Bunny Stella and Rose 6x6 pad,  Bazzil card (2 x pink)
Wired flowers, 2 shades of pink seam binding, Pink pin all Creative Treasures.
 "Flat" Prima flowers, Imaginisce I-Rock Pearls (using I-Rock tool), 
Sentiment is a home made rub on decal, 
Aperture cut with Spellbinders Labels 9 die. 
Paper and card coiled roses

Today's main crafty task is to get my card ready for tomorrow's Daring Cardmakers challenge.  As usual I have no idea what I'm doing yet!  I suppose I should give the Dyson a bit of a workout too - the study floor has a carpet buried beneath all the paper scraps, I think....
Thanks for visiting.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two lovely cards Kathy....x

Angelnorth said...

Love the funky robot and you certainly did throw a lot of flowers at his mum's card - very pretty!

Anice said...

These cards are totally fab Kathy. I love the robot card everything fits together so wonderfully and your 'girlie' card is just beautiful.
Anice xx

Lynda said...

Wow two totally fabulous cards Kathy.

Love Lynda xxx

SueH said...

I know just how you feel with all the birthday’s coming together in the same month Kathy; my fear was always June.

Beautiful cards as always.

I love the Pink and Green one, so pretty. I just wish I had your finesse at arranging the group of flowers. Mine always looks a jumbled mess whenever I try to do that.

Happy Crafting
Sue
x