Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sweet Treats

Two more of my cards made with the latest set of Crafty Templates - there's a bit of a theme with these two!
The first one uses the 3 Scoops template
 I've used the template to make a shaped card, with the folds behind 
the tops of the "scoops" of ice cream
Patterned Papers  from an Echo Park 6x6 pad
Bazzill card: red, cream, yellow, brown
EJ Success border punch, Glamour Dust glitter, Glossy Accents, 
Lettering is cut with my Craft Robo

For the 2nd card I've used the Cupcake Ticket template
I've used the large size cupcake template for the main part of the card, 
4 of the ticket templates cut in a small size, and topped with 
some tiny versions of the cupcake.
Papers are all Lime Twist 6x6 (MME). Yellow Stickles
Green seam binding (Creative Treasures)

The new set of templates has the usual mix of great templates, there are foodie things like I've done here, some lovely vintage dresses, plus a couple of other quirky ideas for you to try.

All the Info about Crafty Template Sets and the Crafty Goodies Kits is HERE

I've once again got a list as long as my arm of things to do so I should rally make a start.  Daring Cardmakers tomorrow and I've been struggling to think what to do - I think I've got a bit of an idea now, but whether it'll work is something else altogether - I'm thinking that it might be wise to go with a Clean and Simple design this time.
Firt port of call must be the kitchen because that's where the kettle is and nothing is going to happen till I've had another coffee!
Thanks for visiting, see you soon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathy, they are delicious. I love the papers you've used for the cupcake and the ice creams are totally droolworthy xxx

Angelnorth said...

Great colourful cards and the shaped icecream "boat" looks fab!

Anonymous said...

More gorgeous makes! xx