Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Crafty Templates Time

The new set of Crafty Templates have been out for about a week now and I'm late again in posting my DT makes for March.
Some days I feel as though I'm catching up with everything, and then it just all goes wrong again - but I am trying to get back into some sort of routine - just not what you'd call succeeding just yet hehe.  I'll get there eventually though
This month new teamies  Keilly. Trish and Jo have joined Leo and myself at Crafty Templates DT Central - they are fab designers and it's going to be fun to have more crafty teamies to work with. Each month Leo sends us most of the templates she's got ready for that month's set then leaves us to decide which to use and how to use them, so it's always fun to see which templates others choose to work with and what projects they come up with.
 Grassy Banner 
I love the cute  little tulips and they are perfect for Spring, so I've made an Easter card.  The banner comes blank on the template so you can add whatever greeting you want.  I cut the letters using my Craft Robo!   The banner stands away from the card in the middle and is only glued at the ends - it looks fine irl, but a bit  wonky on the photo!

Dig In Cupcake
I thought this was really cute - if this cake were real it would be HUGE wouldn't it?  

Kites in the Sky (and the front half of the Bunny)
I've combined two of the March templates to make this card.  The Bunny comes with a back view too and I had planned to make a shaped front-and-back card using him, but then I thought how sweet he'd look holding onto the string of the kite from the Kite and Clouds template
I've added some seam binding in a couple of shades and some small flowers to finish this one off.

Here's a reminder on how to find Crafty Templates and the Crafty Goodies Kits that Leo puts together each month:

Thanks for popping by today, I hope you've enjoyed your visit and will leave a message to say you were here! :-)

2 comments:

tracy said...

those are lovely kathy :)

Angelnorth said...

Cute cards, love the bright spring flowers!