Sunday, May 13, 2012

It's all Sentimental, My Dear Holmes

It's my turn to show my project for hostess Debs' LET'S GET SENTIMENTAL challenge over on the FUNKY HAND challenge blog; "Get Funky!"
New challenges are issued on the Funky 15th of each month, so my project is the last one before our new theme is announced on Tuesday - this means there's just time to get your Funky Stash out and join in before this month's challenge closes! 
Just remember that you must use at least one FUNKY HAND product! and you must make the sentiment the focal point of whatever you make - there's even FUNKY FREEBIE themed especially for this current challenge to make it really easy, even if you're not yet a Funky Hand convert!
My card uses the Funky Freebie and also papers from the Funky Hand Papercraft Factory CD - Happy Happy Birthday which has the perfect paper design for something where the sentiment is the star - because the entire sheet is covered with the sentiment! Because of the way Papercraft Factory CDs work you can easily print papers at different scales - you can see I've used 2 sizes on my card.


I still had some scraps left, and a piece of gingham paper I'd printed but didn't need, so I made a "bonus" card using one of the sentiments from the Freebie - with a little freehand amendment ;)

 Head over to Get Funky for more info on how to join in and be in with a chance of winning our monthly prize
Thanks for visiting

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Lovely card, Kathy - and also the one made with the scraps - love the flower x