Monday, November 12, 2012

Not Santa Baby but....

...Santa Cupcake!

This is one of my DT projects for the new Crafty Templates Kit which should be out soon.  OK so it wasn't really a Christmas themed template, but I couldn't resist making the "Moustache Cupcake" into a Santa Cupcake.  Probably because I'm so immersed in making Cword cards just now that every card HAS to be one.  I still haven't counted how many are in the "done" box as I'm sure I'll be disappointed that although I feel I've made a lot there aren't nearly as many there I want there to be!

Anyway  here is my Santa Cupcake


Materials and Tools
Crafty Temnplates Moustache Cupcake template
Bazzill card; Red, Black, Peach, White
Simple Stories "Handmade Holidays" papers
Scrap of silver card, Black Brads, Stickles

He's made to stand off the card using a "box" hinge, so that he folds fairly flat for putting in an envelope,  The box hinge is a bit like the cover section of a matchbox.

Thanks for visiting, I'm off now to catch up with my fellow crafty bloggers whose posts I've missed over the w/e

Crafty Templates Info HERE
aCaD Daily Crafty Bloggers HERE

7 comments:

Loopylou. said...

squeee! oh he is just the sweetest santa kathy!! I love that he is a cupcake!!
gorgeous card hun
huge hugs Lou xxx

Angelnorth said...

Cute card, great idea to turn the cupcake into Santa with the colour scheme and belt!

Kaz said...

He's a fab cupcake Kathy, loving his moustache! xxx

Traceyr said...

What a great idea Kathy. A Father Christmas you can eat! :)

Sue said...

What a good idea, he's a very jolly cupcake Santa.
Sue x

Unknown said...

What a great Santa with a difference xx

Hazel said...

Super Santa x