Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Sketch File

My card today is one I've made using the November LO over on The Sketch File.  We're into the last week for this sketch as December is just around the corner

Please head over and visit the BLOG as you'll also see a gorgeous card and scrapbook LO from Brenda on this week's post.
I wish now that I hadn't used the banner in this diagonal fashion - it would have looked better either completely straight, or with just a gentle curve.  Though maybe then the word would have been trickier to fit in!
Materials and Tools
Papers; Echo Park Winter Wishes 6x6
Glitter card; turquoise, white, silver
Bazzill; Black, White
Silver thread
Hand cut trees
Gies; Memory Box Crystalline Border
Punches, various star and snowflakes
Craft Robo for small circles and all letters

No time for waffle today you'll be glad to hear!

Thanks for visiting, Don't forget to join in with our Daily Blog roll and leave a link to your crafting HERE



4 comments:

Natasha said...

Love the banner idea and the sparkle Kathy, i've only just seen the sketch file for this month, really great one, so hopefully will get to play about and use it it the next couple of days, theres some wonderful inspiration from the DT from throughout the month, some just too cute. Thanks for sharing your ideas and cards. Hugs xNx

Unknown said...

I really like the way the red stands out against the blue and I still love your trees xx

Jo Austin said...

I really like the banner how it is.. love those trees too!!

I'm loving this card a day bloggin... keeps me up to date with very special people's blogs! lol.

Jo xx

Hazel said...

Some more of your lovely trees - love the colours of this card x