Monday, December 10, 2012

Cheers Bro!

After a considerable amount of BFoP (Bad Fairy of Procrastination), plus a lack of willpower and a lack of inspiration I finally got my brother's birthday card made. I'm quite pleased at the way it turned out in the end, which makes a pleasant change!


I used:
Image from "Happy Happy Birthday" CD from Funky Hand
Ribbed, Kraft card (PDA) for the base
Bazzill:  grey, cream, various shades of brown
Paper from scrap box for the sentiment background
 Ice Stickles
Thin gold wire
Craft Robo
There are lots of layers on this one to build up the dimension.  I used pieces of wire to attach the "splashes" fixing the ends between layers of card
The sentiment stands out from the card on a box hinge

That was my crafting at the weekend - I have loads more to do but that BFoP is here and I really need to kick her out.  I also need to clear my desk - that "6" square space left  to work" in thing has happened again!  Wish me luck.....I may be gone some time...........


Thanks for visiting, Please come back soon
Don't forget you're welcome to join in with our Daily Blog roll and leave a link to your crafting HERE

 

3 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oh thats fab Kathy! he will love it!! I Love hwo you used your craft robo for it, I have been given one to have a look at but so far it is still in the bag!! lol!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Hazel said...

Super card - I'm sure he'll love it. x

Jo Austin said...

Love this one too! Perfect for a fella.... great stuff as usual. xxxx