Saturday, May 11, 2013

Sneak Peeks

It's my turn to host the Get Funky and Craft Inspiration Blog this weekend and I've made a couple of cards using Anice's newest collection.  Actually, as it's not been released for sale yet it's more of a sneak peek at what will be in the Funky Hand Shop soon.
As usual I've done a bit of resizing and cropping to get the most from the downloads
Here are the cards I've made - there are a couple of extra photos over on the Funky Blog 


The new collection will be called "Spring Wedding" and as well as some lush papers in these pretty colours there are matching "chipboard" letters and numbers etc
I hope you'll come and visit us over there and leave a message.

Thanks for looking today


5 comments:

Hazel said...

Very pretty and spring like x

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous!! Love the colours.
xx

Traceyr said...

ooo loving the bouquet of flowers one. Great colours too.

:)

Kath said...

I love the colours and what you have done with them. Two gorgeous cards, Kathy,

Angelnorth said...

Fresh and pretty, these look fab Kathy!