Saturday, July 20, 2013

Learnng to Love my Scraps!

It's my turn to do the Funky Hand Weekend Inspiration slot this week, and here's what I'm sharing over there


I know I keep banging on about how fab it is to be able to crop and resize Funky Hand papers, but it's true - it may seem daunting at first but it's worth getting to grips with your graphics package and your printer settings because you will soon be customising your Funky stash and really making the most of it all.
As I've been using Bazzill card to do a lot of my printing on recently I'm thinking much more carefully about what I print, and trying to get the best from each sheet.  I'm much less likely to throw the unused bits away once the pile gets a bit high, and much more likely to see what I can make using those offcuts.
So today I'm sharing one of my "Scrappy Cards" - it's actually a lot of fun working out how to make the smallest pieces of paper turn into something pretty - and often I find I like these creations the best.  I really like this card and I hope you do too.

Pop over to the Funky BLOG for more info about how I made this card using scraps of the Funky Hand Winter Wedding collection left over after making the heart shaped box I showed HERE, plus a few bits from my stash.  

Thanks for visiting, please leave a message....and can I be greedy and ask you to leave one over on the Funky Blog too ;)

Have a great weekend

11 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful CAS card Kath.

greetings karin

Wendy said...

Oh this is pretty! I'm lovin' CAS cards at the moment, and this is a good'un! :) xx

Hazel said...

Very pretty - love the delicate colour x

Kate M said...

Really pretty card - those scraps have been out to good use!!
xx

Angelnorth said...

Really fresh and pretty Kathy, great use of the bitty bits!

Kaz said...

Oh I LOVE this Kathy, you're doing the white space brilliantly xxx

Barbara said...

Fab card, Kathy, great design & layout.....I love CAS cards, and am a fan of using up scraps of pretty patterned and inked cardstock. My latest 'post' is using scraps too. ;-) Thanks for sharing...I'm now following x

Unknown said...

stunning, so pretty Txx

lady jasmine crafts said...

A fantastic and simple card xxx

Unknown said...

Really fresh and simple, fab
P x

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous hun. Love the CAS feel xx