Thursday, February 06, 2014

Take It Away!

it's my turn to share something Funky on the Get Funky and Craft Inspiration blog.
I'm hoping these will "whet" your appetite for some new image downloads coming soon to the Funky Hand shop.
There's a new range of takeaway coffee cup images due out in the next few days - they are so cute, and it doesn't take long to put together something with the perfect message already incorporated. 

T made this one using the  papers from the "Tea's Up!" collection which costs just £3.49.  I did most of the work on the pc, choosing the papers to use then adding the image over the papers I wanted to use, then resizing and cropping off any spare "paper" so that I only printed exactly what I needed.  Believe it or not, I was able to fit all these, including some paper for the background on to one sheet of A4
I shared another of these cards a couple of weeks back for a Daring Cardmakers challenge,
For this one I used papers from the "I Love You Sew" download collection priced at £3.19

The coffee cups on these cards are fixed to the card base with "box hinges" - I've explained a bit more about them on the GFandC BLOG so please pop over and have a look - it would be great if you'd leave a message to say you were there, too ;)

That's it for this time, I need to get back to my craft desk....



1 comment:

Angelnorth said...

Another fab coffee cup card, love it!