Thursday, April 30, 2015

Tweet this

 Today I'm posting here and on "Get Funky" (the inspiration blog for Funky Hand products).  All this month we've been sharing projects made using papers from the Funky Daze CD which normally sells for the small price of £3.99, but during April you can have it for just £1.... wow!

Anyway, for my last April project I've made a really quick and simple card using designs from the "Ruby Tuesday" section of the Funky Daze CD



Materials and Tools

Papers: "Ruby Tuesday" from the Funky Hand  Funky Daze CD
the designs were all printed on textured white Bazzill card
HAPPY is one of a set of 3 "happy" dies (Memory Box)
"birthday" is printed directly onto the card from the pc
Tiny black gems
Black card

I glued the striped paper onto black card before die-cutting the letters and the accent stripes


I'm really pleased with this one as it's quick, simple and easy to "personalise" to your recipient just by changing the papers and the fonts.  I hope you like it too!  
Thanks for visiting

4 comments:

Angelnorth said...

What a happy-looking card! Love the crisp white with the "busyness" of the papers!

sam said...

Such a stunning and colourful card xx

Kaz said...

This is gorgeous Kathy, I love the bright, clean look xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Kathy your card is fabulous I love the bright colours you have used. Hugs Jackie