Thursday, December 14, 2017

Stencils and Stars

Hi there, how are you doing?
Everything on your Christmas to-do list ticked off?  No, not here either!
I've a card using the brand new (and rather late) December LO from the Sketch File to share today
The background for this one is stencilled - There were bits of still inky wipes left from another project, so I used up the ink to add backgrounds to a couple of cards.  I then stencilled over again, but this time with silver Sparkle Medium. I love the way the colours show though the glittery upper coat.
I added the crossed lines from the sketch using silver twine, then added the stars - they were all in my box of spare die cut bits and bobs, which was handy, and quick!  The sentiment is a decal sticker.
This is the new December Sketch:
I'm starting to wind down on the Christmas card making at last, so I'll soon be using this sketch to help get me out of the Cword groove.  I struggle to get into it, and then I struggle to get out of it....

That;s all from me today, thank you for popping by.  I know I've been rubbish and blog-visiting, but hopefully I'll put that right soon!

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful Kathy

gr karin