Sunday, March 04, 2018

Spring Shades



Hello!
Today I'm sharing my latest project for Bubbly Funk Through the Letterbox, and this time I thought I'd use not on;y some of the trims from my "Seeing Stars" box, but also some other things from the shop. So I've used a stencil and one of the gorgeous new flowers.
If you are anything like me, you'll feel you should use your pretty Primas etc, but find yourself unable to use more than one,per project!
 You can find more info on how I made this card over on the Bubbly Blog.
When I use stencils I find it hard to resist using a lot of inks and stuff.  This was no exception and there's a lot of ink, a bit of wax and some gorgeous glitter paste involved.
One flower would have looked a bit mean, so I made some smaller, crocus-like ones using some of the 'flat' flowers I have gazillions of, in this case three daisies

Links:
  Basketweave stencil 
"Seeing Stars." Through the Letterbox craft box ( gold and silver jewelled trim, and silver jewels on the purple ribbon)

That's all for this time. Thanks for popping by
Happy Crafting

6 comments:

Laine said...

So pretty Kathy. Such a lovely card!
Laine

Tracy Welham said...

This stunning Kathy, I love it. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Sylvia said...

Love the stencilled background with beautiful purple flower and embellishments. A beautiful card Kathy.

Sylv xx

Unknown said...

Such a stunning card Kathy. I love that basket weave stencil, it looks fabulous. Cathy x

Jan said...

I just love this xx Jan

Shabneez said...

Loving the colour combination Kathy - your use of the stencil is great as well. Shabneez x