Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Going Wild for Saffron 1


Time for some Sneaky Peeks at the things I've made for the new Bubbly Funk August kit which is now available for pre-order
This time the kit is based around the Wild Saffron papers from K&Co and is a lovely mix of soft and spicy shades.
You can see a bigger picture and a list of the kit contents on the Bubbly Funk Shop
When you buy the kit you also get to check out the Bubbly Scrumptious e-mag, which is gradually filling up with all sorts of ideas, projects, hints and tips.


These are just little glimpses of two of the things I've made with this lucious kit

I'll add more next time.

4 comments:

Karen said...

OMG Kathy.....they look amazing!!! I love the colour combo of this kit and really look forward to getting it X

Hazel said...

Ooooo these sneaky peeks are tempting me!

Angelnorth said...

Looking very lush Kathy - looking forward to seeing them in their entirety!

Ania - "Z Papieru Tworzone" said...

Kathy this is amazing! I love your job!